Our Maximiles Panels division expertly provides survey panellists to some of the world’s largest research companies. We are able to target our panellists based on highly accurate transactional and behavioural data, as well as bespoke qualifying “quick polls”. All of our panels are operated in accordance with ESOMAR guidelines for the best practice for online research. We boast industry leading response times and a level of customer care unrivalled in the industry.
Maximiles panels in figures
- Over 2.4 million qualified panellists across Europe with 950,000 in the UK alone.
- Over 50,000 highly qualified "professional" panellists including General Practitioners and IT decision makers.
- 7 propriety panels across Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Switzerland).
- Worldwide partnerships across 3 continents (North America, South America and Asia).
- 7 specialist categories covering a variety of economic areas
- Sample provided from a huge pool of respondents meaning our panellists do not suffer from “survey fatigue” which in turn benefits data quality.
- A European base of respondents to select from.
- We have specific “opt-in” policy to our survey panels meaning your brand is never compromised.
- We continually recruit new members to our panels guaranteeing “freshness”.
- We pride ourselves on our panel management, meaning our respondents are engaged over the long term allowing tracking studies over many years.
- Panellists can be selected based on transactional and behavioural data, as well as bespoke qualifying “quick polls”.
- An experienced and professional team who can quickly provide support and advice according to your needs.
- Survey completions can be provided within industry leading response times and outside of usual office hours.
How it works
- Survey invitations are sent to selected panellist via email.
- Members are awarded with Maximiles rewards points for attempting and completing surveys.
- We are also able to reward members with any white label currency on our client’s behalf.
- The cost is based on required number of completed surveys, subject and the expected exclusion rate.
For more details and a free quotation contact our panels team.